Thursday 1 June 2017

A note from the author...

Hi readers. I'll be taking some downtime from DEoL for a while to concentrate on writing my first book, tentatively entitled 'Invasion Earth: A Popular History of the British Science Fiction Film.' It's been kicking around as a piece of research for a number of years and I promised myself this year to get it done. So that's what I'm doing, but it's a pretty big undertaking, as I'll be covering every UK SF movie from 1896 onwards.  

I'll still be contributing some reviews for the Bloody Flicks site (so make sure you bookmark that one) and if you're really, ahem, jonesing for my work, then there are still some copies of the book on the right to order over at Hemlock Books, in which I have a number of pieces.

I'm also contributing to the second volume of 'Unsung Horrors,' hopefully out by the end of the year, to be made available from the same publisher.

Have a great summer!

Davidx

2 comments:

  1. And not before time! Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes...I get round to EVERYTHING in the end! Cheers Richard.

    ReplyDelete